Steven Levy on Facebook, Spotify and the Future of Music | Magazine

Steven Levy on Facebook, Spotify and the Future of Music | Magazine:

Ahh the limbo of finding music I like . I do not have a handy teenager and the radio market in my town (Atlanta, GA USA) just doesn't get me to rocking...it gets me to walking over and turning it off most of the time. This is sad because I love radio ... started with a transistor radio and a dial phone to try for contests when I was a little girl. I even took Broadcast Arts as my major in vocational school and did the midday news way down the am dial. Back in the days before Clear channel made me feel like a sheep. When yakky DJs at least took an occasional music break - and actually chose the songs they played. Before i preceded the devices most people use. This article has several of the way to find music today forerunners and I am going to check them out. Wish me and my little laptop luck :D


Coming at you live and in random from Camp Kimberly. :D
'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY