Silk and Cookies ~ with Silk Almond Coconut Blend



Silk and Cookies
I'll be ready with Silk and cookies so I do not eat all the candy between trick or treaters.

Discovering new beverages is a favorite pastime of mine  so when bzzagent.com invited me to try out Silk Almond Coconut Blend I was delighted. It fits right in with my new health program . I should say continuous health program - I am always looking for new ways to enjoy some of my favorite things - just in a healthier way. I tried coconut milk from my local farmer's market as I kept hearing about all the wonderful things it does. It was missing the taste good thing. So this is a great way to baby step my way into the coconut health trend without missing a beat.





I was going to write about all the fabulous properties of Silk Almond Coconut Blend then I had a brainstorm - I'll just show you the product info. Note that the Silk Almond Coconut Milk I chose only has 50 calories per serving (1 cup) and there is an unsweetened version with just 35 calories too.

Another fun way to enjoy Silk is in oatmeal - I like oatmeal better with Silk than milk :D I think I would like to make a fancy coffee drink with it - have a good recipe?

Course I could try some of the recipes at Silk.com but if you have a tried and true fancy coffee recipe I would love to try it :D

Thanks BzzAgent.com for the coupons #GotItFree #LoveMySilk

                                       I AM A BZZAGENT







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY