Putting it Out - I am Going to Quit Smoking

Other people can do it - why not me ? Intellectually I know smoking is bad ...bad...bad. Yet here I am puffing while I am writing this . I decided a good tool for me would be to blog about it and put it out in the world which ironically is a double entendre and a good motto for my quest. I need to gather my tools and thought I would ask the web for ideas. What worked...what did not ... why ideas worked and why they did not.

Not very attractive 



 I took a big step yesterday and spoke with a coach supplied by my husband's insurance company and learned a lot. I check back in two weeks. I also made a goal to reduce my daily count of cigarettes from 22 to 15. Leap of faith - I do not know for sure how many I smoke a day so the first thing I need to do is establish an accurate way to keep count. I would definitely love a proven method someone has successfully used to do this!
 I also started my denial and poohed a great idea that makes sense to me logically which is to switch brands.

I guess I am asking for help - I am all over the place. Just starting is good however a plan is better. I want to do this as inexpensively as possible too.

Thanks for any and all advice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY