Celebrex Vs. Mobic | eHow.com

Aha ...I found another medication similar to Celebrex .It is called Meloxicam (Mobic). I am going to determine if it is cheaper and if there is a generic version. There is not a generic version of Celebrex nor will there be until May 2014 because of patents.

This article also explains WHY to take Celebrex with food ... it increases its performance! I kept wondering why the pharmacist labels and print outs said take with food yet the direct to Celebrex information I have received (phone, snail mail and internet) said it did not matter. My hypotheses is it is safe to take Celebrex without food but if you want it to work better eat something ...simple! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY