Ozeri Fresko Salt and Pepper Duo ~Functional Elegance For Any Table

SAVES SPACE 

Freshly ground pepper is strangely addicting and I now find myself adding it to everything I cook. I have owned those store bought ready to grind pepper shakers and they just did not have the same appeal. Maybe the peppercorns were stale or inferior in the ready to grind however I just bought store brand peppercorns for this little venture and they are delicious. Or perhaps it is because of the ceramic grinder that is adjustable from coarse to fine that releases the true essence of the peppercorn.


BEFORE

AFTER







 The Ozeri Salt and Pepper Duo is sleek, contemporary and compact. The stainless steel acrylic casing is durable and easy to clean - just wipe with a damp cloth.
YUM
















 Here is a picture of some rice with freshly ground pepper from the Ozeri Fresko Salt and Pepper Duo vs pre ground store pepper ~ notice how clean and fresh it looks and not dusty? I put sea salt in the other compartment however since I do not add salt to hardly anything I am considering trying another herb/spice in there. What do you think would be a good choice?

Here is the link to check out The Ozeri Fresko Duo on Amazon :D

 I received the Ozeri Salt and Pepper Duo complimentary for testing purposes - all opinions are my own.

carrottarts.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY

Grab Some Comfort ~"Secrets To A Pain Free Life" by Reza Ghorbani MD Review