*Contest over* The JĀSÖN® Family Essay Contest

Enter Now! | JĀSÖN - Natural Pioneer since 1959:

'via Blog this'

Sweet contest to win a YEAR supply of  JASON products for the whole FAMILY! "JĀSÖN® means healer in Greek "  .They are an innovative company that started in California and have created natural and organic "body loving products" since 1959! Contest ends 5:00:00 (ET) on July 1, 2012 and requires you submit an original essay of 350 words (or LESS so be careful) of how your family enjoys JASON products. I recently received a full sized sample of JĀSÖN® as a Klout perk and since I just had the shampoo I tried it by itself. I always condition as I have really long hair so this was a real test. I was impressed by how soft and manageable my hair turned out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY