Special K Coffee House Breakfast Shakes Start Your Day Out Right




It has been a lot of fun reviewing Special K Coffee House Breakfast Shakes and they have become part of my daily routine. I was sent a  "bzzkit" from BzzAgent.com that included one Vanilla and one Chocolate Mocha Special K Coffee House Breakfast Shake and some coupons.




I decided it would be fun to go to our local park so I could take some interesting pictures, throw some frisbee and try them out ~ good enough excuse for a little picnic. :D



I just wanted something light and easy so I opted for roast beef sandwiches and the Special K Coffee House Breakfast Shakes. These drinks need a nickname - I am going to call them Bzz Special K Shakes since bzzagent introduced me to them and they make me buzz around like a bee. For one thing I do not think they are just for breakfast ~ I like them for a pick me up snack. The label reads like a vitamin bottle and they have as much caffeine as a small cup of coffee.




So whether you are hitting the road or your computer chair in the a.m. I would so suggest grabbing a Special K Coffee House Breakfast Shake. Especially if you want a nutritious little buzz ~ coffee does the buzz trick however if you can grab a drink that has the caffeine of coffee and nutrition to really fuel yourself in a tasty way these are an excellent choice. It is great to be able to grab one and get started on what I need to do. These are really becoming a part of my routine - I am going to have to start buying them by the case! Just reading the label makes me feel like I am doing something good for myself .

I AM A BZZAGENT  and received products to review



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY