Hey Yogurt Fans ~ Kroger has you covered

  I'll share what I have learned about some new cultured dairy blend options from Kroger (and its family of stores including Ralph's , Fred Meyer ,Scott's etc.)
 *LIST OF STORES*

For those of you watching carbohydrates Kroger has its CARBmaster brand which has lower carbs, calories and sugar than regular yogurt. Lots of fun flavors including dessert ones like Cinnamon Roll and Caramel Spice Cake. Mmm Caramel Spice Cake with 60 calories and 8 grams of protein.


Kroger also has a fun and delicious line of tart and tasty Greek and Greek Lite yogurts with no fat and 90 calories. So far my favorites are Black Cherry and Honey. I was introduced to the line by BzzAgent.com and a video taping was suggested so I included it for fun. Makes me laugh. Do turn it up.

TURN UP VOLUME FOR MY LITTLE VIDEO PLEASE

There are so many flavors between these two lines. I am having fun trying them! My husband is very lucky ~ many are making it into his lunch.

I received coupons and incentive.

                                              I AM A BZZAGENT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY

Grab Some Comfort ~"Secrets To A Pain Free Life" by Reza Ghorbani MD Review