National Consumer Panel seeking members!

Join me at 
NCP (click here)
This is a Nielsen based company so if you are a member of one of their other ventures like Nielsen Digital Voice you can only be on one panel. Basically what you do is scan your purchases and send the info once a week. That is  my little scanner above ↑ Their motto is "Your Voice. Your Impact. Your Reward. " Kinda says it all pretty simply ! They also have surveys to further your impact (and add to your points ;D ). These are generally pretty short and some of the best written I have taken. You can use these points to donate to charity or redeem in their gift catalog. I keep getting tempted in the catalog however I have my eye on a big prize so I have been good at saving them. Speaking of prizes there are always some sweepstakes going on . I won some points last month (I like surprises!) and this month received extra points for my birthday! Sweet surprises and Happy Scanning!

Comments

  1. what is it? I need more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SkYLan It is a consumer panel that gathers research ...I'll quote the site "The National Consumer Panel is a "mini-USA" that represents all types of Americans. Manufacturers and retailers will look at the information you send us to decide what products to make and sell to consumers all across the country. Your consumer voice will make a difference. " They send you a kit that includes a scanner , a gift catalog and directions and you use the scanner to scan purchases. Then once a week you send in the information.They ask you to do surveys for more points - some of these are only three questions long, they do not swamp you with them and they are catered to you so you do not "screen" out. You will always get points on their surveys. You receive points for your activity. Now and then they send you nice little things (That makes it easier to save up for the big stuff!). I have received a shopping bag , bottle opener and a travel mug. Probably more but those are my faves I use a lot. Feel free to ask me more questions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Comment here
Comente aquí

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY