SOPA ~ lest we forget

Certain news media that leaned toward SOPA/PIPA is already publishing persuasive yet unobvious articles to sway public opinion their way again. I signed up for a few newsletters that are now just begging for money for all their hard work instead of being watchdogs for the next wave. I can find more informative newsletters. I cannot alter the regional newspaper tossed in my driveway nor the limited views my brand new internet news service chooses to lean towards. I cannot change the conservative and disinterested congresspeople in my district unless I move (Not planning on moving) but I CAN continue to use the links to them I learned. This isn't going away...those that want laws similar to this enacted didn't give up...they will continue to use all the crayons in their box and the gray one will be worn down to a nub.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY