Family Friendly Frugality

Nice little ebook by Heather Family Friendly Frugality I found her site when I was wandering around and an article caught my eye "Is Reality Show Ruining it For Couponers?" by Heather which definitely hit on ideas I had about the aftermath of it. Although I myself have not run into too many problems as of yet that were new (empty shelves , savvy cashiers reviewing each coupon etc were already common near me) I so agree that any time someone is a glutton it creates problems. There are always the type of people that grab the biggest slice of pizza then grab a second slice of the pie after they bully their way to be first in line then leave both half eaten. This site is intended for fair play and saving money and having some fun with it. Glad I found it :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY