Smarter than floss! The BrytonPick fits a needed niche

Pun intended! The BrytonPick is an excellent addition to your oral health care. What is really cool is that its small enough to fit in a wallet or pocket and it has a case that is the size of a standard business card so it can go anywhere.You can use it one handed so no more tangled up in floss - grab a BrytonPick! Check out the website
http://www.brytonpick.com. I did receive a sample of this product and I have already checked out where to buy it because I am truly impressed. Why didn't someone come up with this sooner? :D I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY