Gardening Club Veggie Garden Planner

I have been thinking about trying my hand at gardening. This site has some great info such as how much room you need for a particular vegetable! Gardening Club Veggie Garden Planner It is a thirty day free trial .  Here is a link to a nice little contest https://sweeps.preen.com/Pages/MainEntryForm.aspx?DN=4666ea0a-5624-4c4a-b9fc-448a1e5ad9d0. If I win it would go a long way toward much needed supplies! If you try it and win tell me! :D Ends July 15 , 2011

Comments

  1. Cool gardening is fun! Heck the garden is like having a child, need to take care of it everyday :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I was thinking it would be a great way to get outside a little more !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Comment here
Comente aquí

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY

Grab Some Comfort ~"Secrets To A Pain Free Life" by Reza Ghorbani MD Review