Innovasian ~ Fresh Southeast Asian Flavors from Mai Pham of Lemon Grass Kitchen

http://carrottarts.blogspot.com/





Crazy for curry? I have been craving something with that special curry kick and Innovasion's Red Curry Sauce with Chicken absolutely fit the bill. This is one of Innovasian's stellar collection of fully cooked , frozen Asian meals. What I especially love is that they have no MSG. Another thing is that they are very easy to prepare. You can also purchase Innovasion Sticky White Rice that microwaves in five minutes.

I thought I would share about this healthy meal option during the busy winter months because it is a fast and delicious way to eat right. You may need a spoonstick to get every last bit :D



 I received coupons from #Klout and #Innovasian to try this delicious line and was not obligated to review. All opinions are my own


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY

Grab Some Comfort ~"Secrets To A Pain Free Life" by Reza Ghorbani MD Review