Private Selection Holiday Entertaining


Fun was had by all at our  Thanksgiving feast and this was helped by some fabulous goodies from Kroger's Private Selection brand!
OK I got a little impatient and tried out the Private Selection Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee before the event and took a nice picture of all the products :D

Delish!






I love this photo of Mom enjoying
the crackers 

Travis stuffed his face with the
Private Selection Olives
stuffed with Garlic !
























Family friends Mary & Dave - "Very nice bold
strong coffee - I like and recommend!"
says Dave.

Val models the coffee while other sister Tera oohs  & ahhs.


I scooped out coffee into filters and put in plastic containers for people to take - Tera  even texted me a few days later while enjoying hers to say how much she liked it. I think it would make an excellent hostess gift or perhaps I know what to get Tera for Christmas :D.

Thank you BzzAgent .com and Kroger for allowing me to review these fabulous Private Selection products!
* I received products and coupons - the opinions are mine and my family and friends'*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY