Whether you are just curious, just confused or just savvy about Google+ this is a fun way to meet a diverse group of Google+ users. Truthfully I am still a little confused and started out just posting pictures and found some fun groups with themes like #SignSunday and #stairsthursday. I have seen seasoned social media friends fumbling about on Google+ still - I am thinking of one in particular who published a book on social media. So don't be afraid ; just click, copy the hashtag (#GrowingCirclesHop) and post a little something. I always find it interesting who I find I have some family members that rarely frequent most other social media sites yet they love Google+! I use a Google blog so my blog posts go straight there which is a " Google + " too :D
Sometimes I jump in with both feet and volunteered to co-host this "morning" event but no worries - you can join in the fun anytime!
They even gave me this fancy html :D
Welcome to the Google Plus Growing Circles Hop, where we network and share content.
Interested in Co-Hosting?
Send an email to 2justByou(AT)gmail(DOT)com with "G+ Hop Co-Host" in the subject line and include your blog and G+ links for consideration. We'd love to have you!
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below.
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages but NOT your blog URL.
3. Share ONE post ONLY - (new or old) on G+ and use the hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles.
6. Grab a button for your blog, if you'd like. Help us spread the word so we can keep trending on Google Plus each week! (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).
Throughout the next 12 hours, check back on G+ and +1 posts with the hashtag #growingcircleshop.
The real participation comes with sharing a blog post to G+ using the party's hashtag and engaging with others who are also sharing posts from this party. Interaction and engaging with others on G+ will bring you the most success! You will notice some posts have a very large picture associated with their post and others have a tiny picture. To increase your chances of being shared, post a photo along with your post link and NOT the tiny one that gets posted automatically with the link. The bigger and more clear your photo, the better chance of it being shared because those are the posts that G+ users want to share with their followers.
If you want to be notified the next time the Hop starts, give us your email below and we will send you a quick notification the next time it goes live.