Honeysuckle Embrace ~ Mrs.Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle Body Wash

 

There are two things that really stood out when I first used Mrs.Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle Body Wash. The first is the sweet smell of honeysuckle that envelopes you like a warm embrace in the shower. The second was how hydrated my skin felt so I am ready for actual warm embraces. My slightly gruff husband said "You smell good" as an added bonus.




The honeysuckle scent is quite noticeable in the shower and fades quickly. I actually like this because I like to use perfume so it just adds a soft flavor to your scent and makes your shower more enjoyable. I also like the 16 oz size and practical container. Easy to use while bathing and you can see how much you have.






I am rather new to Mrs.Meyer's products and I am very pleased thus far. They have a comprehensive website and there are a lot of new to me products and what is in them, how the ingredients work and just tons more. Really a fun site and I look forward to exploring it more. 
                                               
LINK TO SITE 


I received complimentary products for testing purposes. Thank you CrowdTap and Mrs.Meyer's

Comments

  1. Hanging chair is my favorite style among all chairs, you can learn more about furniture by Emd on it.
    Leather sofa is my favorite style among all 2 seat sofa, you can learn more about furniture by Emd furniture on it.
    Barcelona chair replica is my favorite style among all Leather sofa, you can learn more about furniture by emdfurniturecenter on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Comment here
Comente aquí

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY