Citrus Magic is Powerful Stuff


Powerful Stuff is what I need in the room I call "Man Land" also known as the small master bath in our bedroom.
A little Magic could go a long way in tackling these tough odors especially since there is a hamper in there. With socks in it.
I have found such powerful magic in a product call Citrus Magic Tropical Citrus Blend Air Freshener and a little goes a long way. 
One small squirt through the dreaded doorway and Voila' ... powerful Non-Aerosol released natural citrus oils which permeated the room as well as into the bedroom.
Seriously a little bit goes a long way.

Citrus Magic is one of many innovative offerings by 
so I am sharing the link.
Think it might be shopping time :D
I received a product for testing purposes from Swaggable 
- all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY