Blogger Opp and Review/Seventh Generation Eco-Friendly ; Small Bottle ~ Big Clean


Certain soaps irritate my skin so I really like Seventh Generation's Free & Clear laundry detergent because it is clinically proven to be hypoallergenic. It is made without dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.



Seventh Generation Free & Clear 4X Concentrated Natural Laundry Detergent has the most eco-friendly container I have used in my laundry room too. It is made out of recycled fiber and can be composted or recycled. I have not yet entered the composting world but this also makes it lighter than standard containers. The fact that the soap is concentrated also helps.
 I lined it up next to a bottle of another product that contained comparable loads.
Seventh Generation = 50 ounces    Other Product = 100 ounces 

Which one would you rather haul home from the store? My laundry area is tiny so it is nice to have  extra room in there. Much easier for pouring too.

I am a member of a panel called Generation Good by Seventh Generation. Check it out!


 I received free samples to try and a coupon booklet from Smiley360 and Seventh Generation.
http://carrottarts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY