Whip Up Some Fun with Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother and Pitcher



The Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother and Pitcher in Stainless Steel was a fun item to review! I adore shiny things and when I was a kid we had malts a lot and made a big mess stirring really hard with a spoon. Since this brought up childhood memories I decided I would take it over to Mom's and give it a spin. We had a lot of fun using it to make some malteds and that gave me a chance to try it with more than one kind of milk as she uses nonfat and I generally use 2 % . We found that using the stainless steel pitcher as opposed to a glass makes it super frothy super fast. Of course trying something new with Mom was a blast too.




Hope you enjoyed our little video ! Practice makes perfect and I hope Mom will be my camera person again.

If you would like to purchase or check out the Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother and Pitcher here is the *Amazon* link.

I dream of making my own barista style beverages one day with the fancy hearts floating delicately on top. Does any one know how to do that?

Some other things I plan to try are eggs for crepes or quiches and whipping some cream. Hmm may just be great for everyday scrambled eggs. You want to manually clean the whisk, avoid harsh chemicals and gently towel dry.

I received the Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother and Pitcher in Stainless Steel complimentary from Ozeri for testing purposes ~ all opinions are my own.

carrottarts.blogspot.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY