Shine Up Your Day With Emergen-C ~ Get a Free Sample!



Berry good timing on my new package of Emergen-C from Smiley 360. I had just gotten back from a doctor's visit at Emory Atlanta and had been taking public transportation on a dark and drizzly cold day when my shiny package was awaiting me - full of goodness and a variety of Vitamin C choices. I was immediately drawn to the the Berry Medley Warmers with 1,000 mg of Vitamin C, 1,000 IU of Vitamin D, B Vitamins & Zinc. The Drink it Hot and Immune + statements on the label were well suited for someone like me who had been to a twenty story medical building on mass transit. I tore off my coat, tore open the package, prepared my treat and The Berry Medley Warmer tasted delicious and I felt a lot more cheerful, warm and energized.




Not to be sneezed at are the flavored fizzy drink mixes like Super Orange, Raspberry and Strawberry- Kiwi to name a few flavors. These darling supplements contain electrolytes as well as B vitamins, Vitamin C and Proprietary Complex Antioxidants. It is fun whipping up a fizzy drink in seconds that is good for you. Doing a little extra for my husband's health is nice too.


I visited the website and there are a lot more choices too such as Emergen-C Kidz flavors and specialty blends with targeted nutrients to support specific health needs such as Joint Health which contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin Sulfate. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis so I am really interested in this one.

When you purchase Emergen-C Kidz they donate 25 cents for each box sold to Vitamin Angels. There are also fun recipes and you can get a free sample!

Find a Store and Get a Free Sample *CLICK* and SAMPLE

Thanks Smiley360 and Emergen-C for providing the samples and coupons! All opinions are my own.

carrottarts.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY

Grab Some Comfort ~"Secrets To A Pain Free Life" by Reza Ghorbani MD Review