Loving My Frosty Voxbox from Influenster!

So many fun new products to try and what a mix! This is my first VoxBox and it has been a lot of fun trying everything. I was very pleased with most of the products and they each had their surprises.


 One of my favorites was the EcoTools Sleek & Shine Finisher hair brush which is great for fighting frizz and is crafted with ecology in mind - repurposed aluminum, bamboo handle, cruelty-free bristles and recycled and recyclable paper packaging. I loved it before I learned about how green it was! The website has lots of fabulous smart items too so I signed up. They have how - to's that are pretty fabulous also. ecotools.com .
 Guess I will stick with the beauty theme and rave about the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black. Love this stuff ! So smooth going on and it really lasts and they have lots of fun colors - I want to try Nude next especially since when I hit the where to buy button on the site ( Rimmel ) I saw how reasonably priced it was. Now I can play with all the colors in the box. This brings me to a surprise - the Rimmel Gentle Eye MakeUp Remover does not remove the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner. It did fine on removing a non waterproof brand when I tested it on my hand.





 One product was just not right for me and that was the Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect anti-aging serum. Although the sample was generous enough to try it again I am not going to. It made me all ruddy and splotchy and I do not know if it reacted with my skin or the cleanser I used - I just know its not for me. It is the rave in the UK according to what I have seen though. I have a friend who lives there and she has glowingly mentioned the company before talking about their other products . usboots
 Last of the beauty items was NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum and it is a very pretty shade that does not taste like lipstick. Sadly I am not good with lipstick so I know how it tastes . Happily they have all kinds of fun lip products and the prices are great . Also I find the company lovable, enthusiastic and they made me feel valued. NYC COLOR and if you click the link you'll see what I mean about great prices.





On to the food - always fun to get treats. The first thing I tore into was the Fruit Vines Bites in Cherry and was pleased at how juicy and sweet they are. Soft too! Decidedly yummy. They are made by the same company that makes Red Vines licorice.

The Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea was a nice treat . I drink a bit of tea and this one was delicate compared to my usual ginger or black tea. It is also decaffeinated but was fun to try. The variety of Celestial Teas is pretty astounding though. Celestial Seasonings

One of the funnest things to review was the McCormick Gourmet Thyme as it made me feel a little creative and inspired . Added bonus was when I went to the site I found out about FlavorPrint which helps you discover new dishes based on your likes. Kind of like the Pandora for food.
Before I discovered FlavorPrint I made up a little dish I call Egg Daisy Potato Thyme.

Whew - lots of ground covered for one blog post. Many thanks to Influenster and all the companies that provided the products for testing!
If you would like to join Influenster just click and perhaps you can join in on a VoxBox adventure :D Feel free to ask me questions about +Influenster too . I am fairly new to working with them however so far so great!

I was provided products for testing purposes ~ all opinions are my own.
 carrottarts.blogspot.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY