"Heart On My Sleeve" - Edgy Album by Mary Lambert

MARY LAMBERT IS AN ORIGINAL






Starts out with a fun romp that has been getting lots of air play named "Secrets" . When I heard the song I agreed to do this blog post. Sets the tone that artist Mary Lambert will not be holding back! "Secrets" was released August 5, 2014 and the album "Heart on My Sleeve" is released October 14, 2014. You can grab it on :  AMAZON and iTunes by clicking :D

~~UPDATE~~ If you click through to You Tube you will find this fun little tidbit "Official music video for Mary Lambert “Secrets,” available now: http://smarturl.it/GetSecrets

Share and receive a #MarySecrets postcard by secretly telling the world your secret at http://smarturl.it/MarySecrets   ~~
 :D

There are lots of surprises up Mary Lambert's sleeve and I find her bold and refreshing. One track "When You Sleep" is kind of disturbing so I keep listening. Its very pretty lyrically yet creeps me out in a good way.

My favorite is "Sum Of Our Parts" - just resonates with me -  love the phoenix analogy. "We are more than our scars" is my fave line.

I am trying to intrigue you without spilling all the "Secrets" - there are catchy parts and dark parts. Here is the cover to look for when you go shopping ~





 Lots of info on Mary Lambert's fabulous blog ~
I'M GOING ON TOUR. HOT DOGS FOR EVERYONE
Stuff like tour dates and links to her social media. You can even sign up.

I participated in the Mary Lambert Heart On My Sleeve album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own. 

Comments

  1. my secrets I have seen the video nice one did you get the entire album

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle Byfield ! I did get the whole album :D On the sidebar of this blog is a One2One Network button if you want to join maybe you can review albums too.
      This album has a lot of surprises - and its fun to sing too :D

      Delete
  2. This looks pretty awesome. You're lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mama Fennel! I agree - loads of fun doing album reviews! There is a One2One button on my sidebar if you would like to join and maybe you can do an album review too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Comment here
Comente aquí

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY