Immortal Energy 100% Natural Energy Capsules Review


carrottarts.blogspot.com

Immortal Energy has been an intriguing product to try out . The suggested dosage is three to four capsules so my generally conservative self took three the first time. Since I am a caffeine fiend I held off on my usual beverages (espresso, energy drinks, lots of coffee) and was pleasantly energized quickly. In my opinion three was too many and I suggest trying two or spacing them out. I tried just one the next day and it did not seem like enough.



Now for the intriguing part ! The 100% All-Natural ingredients really sparked my interest considering I had not heard of half of them. Fascinating items like astragalus and eleuthero. Initially I was going to attempt to simply define each and then I discovered the handy guide on the immortalherbs.com website. The ingredients are far too complex for a standard definition. Just mouse over the "Learn About Herbs" section and see for yourself. Here is a link to the Immortal Herbs ** Faqs** page to get you started.
 The website is easy to use, fast and oh so informative. They also have a customer loyalty program called Immortal Rewards so be sure to check that out when you order.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY