1.Sprinkle 2.Coat 3.Cook - Maggi So Juicy Seasoning Gives You a Delicious Dinner Fast!

Carrot Tart Speaks



With Maggi So Juicy Seasoning and bag prep and clean up are practically eliminated.

 Green beans, potatoes and chicken are staples at my house. Maggi So Juicy Italian Countryside took them to a whole new delicious level!



All I had to do was put the drained vegetables, four chicken breasts and Maggi So Juicy seasoning into the provided bag and gently toss.


Poof ! I was a little surprised when the bag poofed up ~ if you zoom in you can see how juicy this is.


Using caution I cut open the bag and poured into the bowls. That is the baking dish I used and see how clean it is? Super easy and a great dinner.

Learn from my mistakes:
1) Read the directions first because you need to remove an oven rack before you preheat the oven.
2) Be careful when opening the package because the directions are right at the top - I tore right through them!
3) Try not to get too much air in the bag because you need room to move the meat and if you choose vegetables around.


Maggi So Juicy is available at Kroger and comes in four easy flavors to love! Italian Countryside,  Mediterranean Herb Medley, Tomato & Paprika and Garlic & Tomato with a Hint of Chili.

Next time I want to try some more colorful veggies ~ any suggestions? :D

PS I created my first allrecipes recipe *Link*



I received coupons, samples and a handy potholder from BzzAgent.com for sharing my opinions .
                                          I AM A BZZAGENT

Comments

  1. oh that does look easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. high quality furniture retailer online - furnitureretro.com
    Modern leather chair visit - furnitureretro.com
    High quality chair visit - furnitureretro.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanging chair is my favorite style among all chairs, you can learn more about furniture by Emd on it.
    Leather sofa is my favorite style among all 2 seat sofa, you can learn more about furniture by Emd furniture on it.
    Barcelona chair replica is my favorite style among all Leather sofa, you can learn more about furniture by emdfurniturecenter on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Comment here
Comente aquí

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY