Zumba is Fun!

carrottarts.blogspot.com



EXHILARATING



Candi  BillieJo  Kimberly
Social




& Good for You 
My friend Candi and I had so much fun the first time we went back the next day. You can burn hundreds of calories during a class . I just loved how jazzed I felt after doing it!
I just discovered a place near me - Zumba with BillieJo 
Body Rock Fitness Studio!!! 1025 Killian Hill Rd. Suite H Lilburn GA 30047 DRIVE AROUND TO THE BACK OF FIVE OAKS FLORIST AND VITAL HAIR SALON! (404) 220-9960

The link is to Zumba with BillieJo's facebook page where she updates daily

Whilst BillieJo & crew are as sweet and enthusiastic as can be you may not live near Lilburn,Georgia ! 

Zumba.comhttp://www.zumba.com/en-US has an excellent link on its page to help you find a class near you.

Feel free to come back and tell me how you liked it! 

This post is not sponsored - just wanted to share :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY