Make Summer Food Fun and Easy




Did you know there were Kroger Brand Sliders? No need to form bunches of patties by hand when these little darlings are ready to go straight from the freezer to the grill , oven or stove. They even have great little slider buns that fit perfectly. I love these! They were hiding next to the frozen seafood. Also there are  regular sized burgers and seasoned turkey burgers. Pair 'em up with some pickles and Kroger Brand potato chips - easy peasy.
 



Summer is the time to get creative with fresh fruit.  I created my own sundae with Kroger Deluxe Vanilla Bean ice cream , fruit and some strawberry preserves. No fancy sundae dishes?  Just use some cute glasses!


Kimberly's Summer Sundae

Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
1 banana sliced
4 tsp. Strawberry Preserves
1/4 cup blueberries 


Drizzle sides of glass with caramel topping and add a scoop of ice cream. Add a layer of banana , half of the blueberries and 2 tsp of preserves. Drizzle with caramel topping. Repeat.

Hope you enjoy trying my ideas ! Thanks to Kroger and bzzagent.com for providing me with coupons and products. Ask me for a coupon at the reunion  ;D

I AM A BZZAGENT.
#GotItFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY