So Easy - Homemade Banana Muffins


I almost always have bananas on hand. Sometimes I do not get around to eating them though so I have learned they are great for cooking! :D I like this recipe because it is pretty easy. Preheat oven to 375 3 large bananas the riper the better 3/4 cup sugar 1 egg, slightly beaten 1/3 cup melted butter ( I used the microwave then popped in the fridge as you do not want the butter to start cooking the egg!) Mash bananas. Add sugar and egg. Add melted butter. 1 & 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking powder Sift together dry ingredients and add to banana mixture. Mix until moistened (Over stirring results in tough muffins!) Bake twenty minutes. Yield: 12 Big Nuff Muffins! I had some walnuts on hand so I crumbled them up and threw them in during the final stir.
Yep you fill the cups up this high...Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY

Grab Some Comfort ~"Secrets To A Pain Free Life" by Reza Ghorbani MD Review