Natural alternatives to acetaminophen - Phoenix Alternative Medicine | Examiner.com

Natural alternatives to acetaminophen - Phoenix Alternative Medicine | Examiner.com:

'via Blog this'

I was trying to find an alternative brand to Tylenol and I found some natural pain relievers :D Skullcap, Capsaicin, Curcumin and white willow bark. I was told by my pharmacist that acetaminophen was okay to take with my Celebrex for a backache (only acetaminophen - Not aspirin, Doans  or other NSAIDS). I looked in my cupboard and all the products containing acetaminophen contained aspirin or something else. So I am still on the hunt for a pharmacy product however I now have this great list of alternatives to Share and I will post more information when I find where to buy and how to use them. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY