Multi -tasking ...maybe this''ll motivate the housework ~ The Workout you may already do!

I love this one. I did not rewrite any of it as I am not a fitness advisor. I did like it enough to share because it seems reasonable to me 10 minutes of certain housework is definitely working out! HealthFitness tipoftheday@hfit.com Jan 10 to me Welcome to the Tip of the Day!
See this on my Pinterest! *** Today's Tip: HOUSEHOLD WORKOUTS Everyday chores count. The American College of Sports Medicine and the American Heart Association consider raking leaves and vacuuming as moderate physical activity, as long as you are working for at least 10 minutes at a time! Your goal should be to accumulate at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise each week. Small pieces of activity count towards this goal as well. Consider 10-minute increments three times a day. Let’s get cleaning! Source: American College of Sports Medicine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY