Stop ACTA & TPP! - Never use trade agreements to mess with the Internet!

Stop ACTA & TPP! - Never use trade agreements to mess with the Internet!:

'via Blog this'

This what I added when I clicked the link "Quit being star struck and sold bull by ACTORS and the slickness only the wealthy afford.You should count the nickels and dimes you are saving by those of us managing to stay off the public dole making tiny bits of money off tiny little sites on the internet we are hoping to grow. Your propositions will largely affect people like me not criminals." Kimberly Snyder 2012

I think we should be very concerned with the power of Hollywood over our Internet freedoms. I have an idea how to make them pay attention but no idea how to go about it. So I am starting here while I still have the freedom to do so. To me the government has the power but they are the middleman between "Hollywood" and us and it is "Hollywood"'s mind we need to persuade. They are the ones whose all important pocket is being hit and the people who are pushing for these laws. I think another type of passive protest would be to quit buying their products for a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY