Tylers Coffees are Special

 I learned a lot about coffee testing this product! Tylers Coffees uses Arabica beans and when I opened the package the coffee smelled wonderful and was rich and dark. There are two main coffee bean types - Arabica (rich) and Robusta (bitter).

Tylers Coffees uses a unique process called Z roasting which renders the coffee acid free while still maintaining a high level of caffeine (and they also have decaffeinated). This is great for people with special dietary needs and /or those that suffer heartburn. There is a note right on the package that says it is Network Approved (Interstitial Cystitis). This is a disease that affects the bladder so my conclusion is that Tylers Coffees are great for those that suffer other bladder troubles too. Acid free also means it does less damage to your teeth :D.
Must have Coffee!!!

They are running a great promotion right now where you basically pay just for shipping! .02 for regular , .01 for decaffeinated and just $4.99 for shipping for a "Perk Pack" that makes 18 cups.
http://www.tylerscoffees.com/products/

So if you have special dietary needs or just want a smoother more healthful blend I suggest you try Tylers Coffees !

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY