Make the Call | Stop the Wall

Make the Call | Stop the Wall:

'via Blog this'

I am climbing up on my SOPA box . Today January 18, 2012 there is a purported blackout on some sites. I understand the premise... you go to a site and it is blacked out. "Why" people will wonder? Chances are 99.9% of the uninformed or those who do not care or the people in other countries will just move on to a similar site that is not participating. Now what time does this start? Which time zone? I hope a few of them are choosing to inform instead.

Comments

  1. YAY Looks like most are! At least from what I have seen. I'll admit I am under informed and my Senator made no mention of his stand on his pages which is scary.I live in "Good ole boy" land.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Comment here
Comente aquí

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles ~ Candle Experience and Tutorial

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY