RIDING THE BUS

I Answered The Daily Poll on swagbucks and it brought back a very fond memory. It also reminds me that you never quite know what goes on in kid's heads unless you ask them! Or what they will remember into adulthood. My very first idea of going to school was riding the bus and this question gave me a vicarious thrill even now! Fun and it kinda stunned me ... how little else I remember of kindergarten but that ! I think it is a great question to pose to your kids because it may not be the pretty little dress or new backpack they are getting , what teacher they have or who is in their class but something you never even considered and may never know unless you ask. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayola Mouse - Compact Size for *KIDS* and ME

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream GIVEAWAY

Grab Some Comfort ~"Secrets To A Pain Free Life" by Reza Ghorbani MD Review